Project Building

Project Building
300 North LaSalle, Chicago, IL

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project Presentation

On Monday, I gave my project presentation to various design professionals. I have to admit, I was extremely nervous and did not feel quite prepared. The weekend before, my family's dog passed away from heart complications. It was very sudden and unexpected. Needless to say, I was not up for presenting my project. Thankfully, with the help of friends, I was able to successfully present my project and received positive feedback. The only part of my project that was not as successful was my FFE boards. One critic thought they were a little hard to read and that I needed to consider white space when assembling. However, another critic was okay with the layout of my FFE boards. In all, the critics provided ample positive feedback which made me feel more capable of my abilities and helped me realize that I need to give myself more credit. In all, I am happy with my project and my presentation...but I am also happy that that portion of the project is complete. Stay tuned for furniture/finish specs...

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job presenting. I agree your boards were not strong. However, your 3D images compensated for them. Good luck in the job hunt! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete