Project Building

Project Building
300 North LaSalle, Chicago, IL

Monday, March 19, 2012

And We're Back!


Yay for finally obtaining an Internet connection. I am happy to announce that I have finished my floor plan and assigning most of my FFE to my Revit plan! This week, my goal was to finish my Office Areas and tweak a few items. Here are images of my areas:



SHOWROOM (updated)

Showroom looking North

NOTE: The blank wall will be used to display textile booklets




Showroom looking South



OFFICE AREA:


Director's Office



Office Area looking South.

NOTE: There will be a display on the left side wall, I just have to finish building it in Revit


Office Area looking North



Office Area looking West




OPEN OFFICE AREA


Office Area: Workstation Detail

NOTE: Instead of using the sofas shown, I will be specifying the seating below. My goal over the next few days is to build this in a Revit Family...fingers crossed!



Office Area looking North
The ceiling detail above the workstations are Armstrong Wings and will be in a clear plastic material


As I finalize a few minor details, I will be posting my FFE presentation boards as well as renderings as they are completed, so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment